Slicing and remixing your content brings all sorts of competitive advantages. Here are just a few.
1. BEAT THE INTERNET: When people search the internet for content, they often look for just a slice. Random free content is abundant but often not reliable. Your professionally published slices provide an affordable choice from trusted experts while promoting books and paying the publisher.
2. PUBLISH IN MINUTES, SELL IN MANY WAYS: In minutes you can upload books, slice them, edit metadata and publish. Slice several books, mix & match slices by topic, author and more to instantly create new custom ebooks. Sell or share on eBookPie or through your own distribution channels.
3. CHOICE RULES!: The Internet has taught us all to expect choice & flexibility. Music customers buy music whole or sliced, and burn playlists of songs from many sources. Use Slicebooks to offer your ebook customers the same flexibility and choice.
4. EVERY TEACHERS DREAM: It’s just a fact that professors commonly photocopy book chapters to manually build custom student guides. Publishers don’t get paid, authors get no royalties. Travelers, trainers and others do the same. Slicing & remixing fills their need – customized content whenever they need it, quickly and easily (and you get paid).
5. SHORT IS HOT! (ask Amazon): In a recent 14 month span Amazon sold over two million “singles.* Singles are shorter than full-length books but longer than most magazine articles. Sound like intellectual property you already own? Slice and remix to release the valuable singles buried in your backlist and let the world find them.
6. SOAR ON SEARCH ENGINES: The more related items you have for search engines to find, the better your search results. A travel guide sliced into 20 chapters is 20 times more likely to appear in search results. Help your books, brand and sales by effortlessly tapping into the immense power of Internet search.
7. FREE YOUR BACKLIST: How many tens, hundreds, or thousands of backlist content gems do you have buried that could be sliced and sold separately or remixed into new custom books? Slice & remix to find new readers without having to generate new content.
8. FEED DEAL HUNTERS: Chapters and singles can often be priced in that bargain sweet spot many ebook shoppers are looking for. Use slices to promote your catalog to the world while attracting customers looking for just a slice.
9. RESOURCE SAVER: Slicebooks is so easy that one person in a few minutes can create and publish new, sellable digital content using only your existing ebook files, saving publishers time & resources while greatly expanding your digital catalog.
There are more, like easy metadata creation and editing, swift updating, etc. Contact us and we'd be happy to show you.